CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Monday 2 June 2008



To: Adrian,

darlin u r seriously the best guy i ever met.. apart from ur smoke.. (though i still Hope tat u either smoke lesser or quit) .. however, no one can be compared to you in the ways you treat me... your honesty which give me the sense of security (which i appreciate so much), i'm always your priority and wanting the best for me.. not letting me know the stress that you are facing (but i know it anyway, i'm not dumb), always encouraging me (my bad English and my dreams), giving me the best that you can, tolerating my da xiao jie temper ( i'm trying), being patience (for waiting for me after class and my temper), respecting me, for trying to be as romantic as you get (i'm a hopeless romantic) and also for so many other things that you had done for me... most importantly, treating, showering, giving all the love that you can..

Thanks alot...


angel...




0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter