CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Thursday 5 June 2008



on the 3 june 08, 11pm plus...

we had a huge fight..

and

on the 4 june 08, at about 3am plus...

i become someone wife...

irony isn't it?


i mean just after a huge fight, wanted to break off, no understanding.. y would i still agree? i must be out of my mind..

initially, i thought we will never ever quarrel over that issue, but apparently we did...

overly sensitive to what he said? not true..

maybe i tend to keep things to myself.. don't want to worry him also...

when was the last time i cry before that? i realized i cannot remember..

he make me happy.. he keeps me happy..

my only stress is from work and school...

what more can i ask for?

don't think i will regret..

after that night, i finally know what his plans are.. i'm glad that he told me about it.. i'm glad i understand him a bit more and know what he wants..

but still, i feel uncertain about myself.. even though i have agree to his proposal.. i know he will honor his words.. but i'm worried about myself.

seeing the ring of my finger remind me that i'm his wife.. i no longer single n carefree, but someone with responsibilities and huge commitment... it reminds me that i can no longer be the childish me, the one who wants the easiest way out by choosing to end the relationship, but to work things out amiably and as a couple, to share the concerns that we have and our problems too.. to share our ups and downs..

though we may not be legally binded yet.. but verbal consent is as good as that...

i'm someone wife now... and i'm glad to be.. but i also feel werid...

i wonder how does he reali feel???



0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter