CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Friday 6 June 2008



after much hesitation, i decided to change my job..

i think i'm very mean.. after requesting to change site, i choose to tender...

but i tried.. and i don't like it... i don't like the games that they are playing.. i don't like the politics that they are doing.. i prefer to be in a supporting role.. i like a role whereby the stress is not on me... i like a role whereby the target person of politics is not on me... i want to be someone insignificant.. i want to be low-profile.. i'm not a career minded woman by nature.. i don't want to go so far up.. it's meaningless to me if i'm drawing lot of monies but i don't have quality time spend on my family. i don't have the determination? maybe.. cos that's not what i want in life...

it's all time management? hmm sure? unless i'm the director of the company probably then i can spend all the time i want not at work and just leave it to someone to handle.. there may be people out there who are living life like this, i'm not them, i don't know how they really feel. But to me when i'm old and sitting on my rocking chair, i want to think about the happy things.. and not regretting on the lost time that i can spend with my precious...

since young, my dreams have always been to open my own childcare or a florist, a small scale one. i think by nature, i'm not ambitious and i think that's good.. be content with what you have makes me a happier person...

till now, it hadn't change.. i believe my own thoughts and belief will stay..

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter