CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Thursday 31 July 2008



went to sign the lease agreement and decide that it shall be joint tenancy.. =)


the whole precess was pretty first apart from his questions about fire insurance.. in actual fact i wasn't listening at all, system shut down cos i was too hungry liao... HaHa and he knows it cos i will never be bothered about all this... well well.. have him to pay attention to all this will do le ma.. after all i can predict that in the future more planning about the house and wedding will be done by me rather him... and his job will be the financial controller! Ha

after signing and paying the 5% down payment... the next thing will be the collection of keys! I'm so excited.. can't wait...

Status of Application

Status The Probable Completion Date of your new flat is 30 Nov 2012. HDB will invite you to take possession of the flat when the construction of the flat is completed.


even thought the completion date is stated as 30 Nov 2012, the customer service told us it will be probably ready by 30/11/2011.. yipEE!! if reali is that date, after the wedding then we got to save up monies for renovation... at that time, i guess we will really see a extremely big hole...

time pass faster please!!


I'm excited about my next stage of life and how my life will be.. i bet it will be good... =D

with a loving, caring husband and sweet family of both.. I'm blessed.. bad things please please stay away from me.. I'm already had enough, now it's time to drown myself in happiness and sweetness...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter