CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Thursday 24 July 2008


was surfing the net cos i was getting a bit bored in the office and came across this webby..


http://www.maggiesottero.com/

the gowns are all so lovely..

but the one that reali caught my attention is this

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=adelaide&line=m&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=64&style=A3157


juz can't take my eyes off this... it's just so lovely...

simply love the details at the waistline.. simple yet classy... how can anyone not like this??

showed my darling this gown but his comment was glaring.. =(

hey! shouldn't it be this way? glaring and "can't take my eyes of it"?

doesn't matter anyway i wont be able to get it in SG cos it's only available in the states and it's best to try out the gown or at least work with the designer to see if this is suitable... ah well.. who knows i may have a change of mind next year..

hmmm but if i never change my mind.. this shall be it.. this shall be my MTM EG... wonder what colour should it be? probably lilac? pale pink? the thought of it make me happy.. =D

i can't wait for that day.. =D

i'm soooo in love with him.... i can't wait.... even though now we are as good as married but life will be even better with our own house, our little heaven...






0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter