CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Wednesday 2 July 2008



just look through my module requirement and i only left ;

ECH K13 THE INQUIRY CURRICULUM
ECH K14 PROC ADMINTN EARLY CH'HD SETG
ECH K15 SUPERVISED PRACTICUM 4


yippee~!!! 3 more modules to go.. hmm not exactly 3 but 2 modules! yeah!


that means i will have more time for myself, my work, my loves ones and i will have more leaves back to myself!! finally.. but probably may be delayed a bit cos i might delayed my practicum.. nvm anyway only 1 module.. keke this mean next semester, my time table also will not be so packed... =)

i can't wait... after my this 3rd practicum basically i'm left without much things to do for my school....

i hope time pass faster!! =)

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter