CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Friday 11 July 2008




it was a short n simple message, with him kneeling down with the ring, " angelia , love of my life, will you marry me?" (direct quote from sex and the city... if anyone of ur watch it)


surprise... shock... no...
ask him to get up.. not sure it was me who is feeling shy or him.. just want him to stand up and get out of the place..


will you? .... no ... y? ... no... why no?? no idea...


i think he was upset.. extremely upset..













we were at keppel marina, prive, celebrating my 23 bday at prive... lovely place with nice ambiance and scenery.. great service with selective fantastic food... everything was great... after dinner went for a walk along the pier.... lovely...



scallop with salmon...


our appetizer...
lamp chop


tapenade crusted chilean sea bass with warm sauce vierge


our dessert...



















we started to explore the building .. but it's only a two storey building and within 5mins, we are done, he's down with a stomachache and i carried on with my cam-whoring.... Ha..


I discovered he's taking so much time in the toilet than i decide to cam-whore somewhere... in the ladies toilet... =D and when i was out, i realised i have a miss call from him... oppps.... when i returned his call, he appear out of nowhere and with the ring on his hand, he kneel down and said," angelia, love of my life, will you marry me?"



his voice was trembling and his hands was shaking...


i feel that he wanted to say more things but somehow, it was all choked up... i replied with a no.. and in return, i get a pair of red eyes... i guess i was expecting something but i didn't want to tell him...
he ignored my answer and just went ahead with wearing the ring on my fingers, i got even more upset.. why is this happening? and i just want to leave this place...



on the way to his car, he kept asking, what' wrong darlin? why are u upset? i ignored him and just ask him are we going anywhere else if not let's go home.. i knew i hurt him.. and i can see it in his actions...


on the way out of keppel marina, i remove the ring from my finger and put in back in the box.. and in fact, i almost tear but i didn't want to show it to him... i so wanted to say a "yes" but i didn't know what stopped me.. the absence of flowers? not enough of sweet and declaring his undying love for me?? i have no idea... realistic? or still fantasizing???


i asked him, where are we going??? he say, "sentosa, tanjong beach."


i wanted to smile... that's the first place we went when we just started.. it was such an amazing night on 31 oct 06, the first night that i felt so loved ever since i fell out of it a year back... in the car park, i took out the ring and wear it on my finger, lean towards him, and say, "Yes, I do. i wanna be your wife." i place my hand in front on him, immediately i saw tears in his eyes.. i knew how happy he was and yet so hurt just now... i feel so mean... after a few minutes of the private moment, we got down the car and walk towards the place...












during the walk, he kept asking, will you marry me? will you marry me? he sound like a little kid who don't believe he get what he wants and wanted to be reassure again and again.. he even kneel down again.. silly him! but i guess, it must be also me who make him feel this way.. insecure... haiz.. I'm always the cause of his unhappiness and insecurity... I'm really mean...
despite the short period of unhappiness, the rest of the evening was wonderful..


my present... =)


it's a blessing to loved and be loved...
from this moment, i got to learn not to hurt the people who love me, at the end of it, I'm the one who get punished.. not by anyone but myself..

i do and i can't wait to be his wife.. I'm still wondering what stop me from saying a yes... it's so good to have him.. his hugs and kisses.. him and his silly jokes always perks me up... love it when he hugs me to sleep.. love it when i see his creative expression of the food that i cook for him.. i wish to take care of him.. and i want to be there for him.. love it when we are sitting on the sofa watching show together..

especially when i already agreed to him previously.. why i say a no now??? of cos at the end i say yes.. but still I'm wondering why i say a no when deep down inside my heart was saying yes, yes, yes...






0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter