CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Monday 5 November 2007

hates..

things i hate:

- being wrongly accuse ( sometimes i may keep quiet doesn't mean that you people are rite)
- being reprimand after telling what got me upset
- being left alone at home
- irresponsible
- flirt
- inconsiderate people
- rude and no manners
- people who simple wont listen
- people who don't give respect yet they want others to do it
- people who never get their facts right and start reprimanding me for nothing
- people who misunderstood me
- people who know my habit/behavior yet still reprimand me
- people who reprimand/scold /blame me even when i'm feeling upset
- people who cannot put themself in my shoe
- people who don't appreciate my efforts
- people who can't feel how i feel ( i understand people react differently, but can't they agree with me at those times when i'm upset)
- people who think they are right all the times
- people who never make any effort to understand my point
- people who break promises
- people who do things and remind of things that i never wish to remember
- people who done all the above mentioned......


0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter