CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Monday 29 October 2007

horible...



my weekend was horrible...


1st: something happen to the dearest ppl in my life...
2nd: i cried myself to sleep on sat nite..

I felt so unjustified, angry, misunderstood , miserable and being wrongly accused...

i'm a sis but i'm also a woman.. and i love both of them and i want them to be happy too..

am i reali wrong in my actions? i'm starting to doubt my actions.. mayb i shouldn't tell and the problem wouldn't be as big as now... i know he's blaming me for it.. but what fault do i have when i didn't make up any story but only the truth?? people blame people when they make mistakes or did something wrong.. what about the nice things that i had helped them before? doesn't it mean anything at all?

at the end of the day i still want them to have the best and to be happy without any doubts or worries...

however i'm glad cos i realized no matter what zhen and my BO will always be beside me... zhen is my most treasured and dearest frd to me.. i can always rely on her cos she truly understand me and i thank whoever for letting me get to know her and eventually become frd till now...



0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter