CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Thursday 22 November 2007

love to dream!



dreams! my dreams is to travel to greeCE, holland, parague, japan, shanghai, europe, egypt..... there's so many so many places that i would like to visit but my B.O say start with the nearest one first.... thailand... =( (but still it's good cos i love beaches, sunset, peace and most importantly he's there with me!!)


there are so many things that i wish and want to do but somehow it's more like a dream.. cos i know it will not happen... first of all.. i'm not a rich kid who parents are directors of MNCs or developers of something exotic selling all over the world and earning tons and tons of money.... i depend on myself (which i feel proud of, but sometimes i do wish...) ... secondly, i do not earn few hundred thousands monthly... and to be logical, i need tons of $$ to fulfill my dream of traveling to those places and staying there for months... hai.....

however, it's because my salary is only that bit and when i bought something that i been wishing for i will be especially happy and i also feel a sense of achievement cos i bought myself without asking from anyone... therefore every thing that i buy means a lot to me...

anyway... i still like to dream, whether it is realistic or not... i love to dream....




0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter