CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Monday 10 March 2008

keep in check...



in about 2 years time i'm going to be married to my SO. (we are planning our big day in 2010)

there's something i want to do as soon as possible.

i want to learn how to bake well and cook well. (not tat i can't bake or cook, but i want to cook really well, those can make him go "wah" but so far... maybe a few dishes ba... but haiz.... sometimes his comment is so much that it just kinda demoralize me... i'm not saying u can't comment but can it b a little bit more subtle? but i tink if it's too subtle i wont get it...) i had always wanted to learn how to cook and bake just that the timing now is not right.


After marriage,

i want my husband to come home every night with good home cooked food.. that thought just make me happy.

i will need to learn how to be a superwomen and better manage my time. esp. when dealing with housework and work( even though we talk about it, bout dividing the housewrk, i would still prefer myself to be doing it, afterall i'm the women and he's the man, traditional har... =) )

i will need to keep my temper in check.

most important thing, to keep the love we have for each other burning and the passion to keep growing...


Therefore my next aim....


to complete my course so that i can learn and do what every women should be doing (btw i'm not a career minded women, i'm the stay home women =D)...




0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter