CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Tuesday 2 October 2007

dream dream dream...

had a bad dream last night... it's the second or third time that i dream of such things...


in my previous dream, i threw one person down from 5th floor at my old place and after that i ran downstairs to check if anybody saw it (ridiculous isn't it?) and last night, it the same thing again, the setting is somewhere i had never been to and this time round i not just throw one person down but many! leaving only the youngest baby boy... a man that appeared in my dream said to me that he's not going to report me cos he leaving me give birth to more children.. and i replied saying that he had done more sin than me... and i woke up...


i wonder does this dream means anything at all... is it trying to say anything to me.. or maybe i just think too much.. but it's horrible..



0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter