CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Wednesday 29 June 2011

6 days more before we collect our keys....

stressful... haven't confirm a contractor, with only a certain amount of money for the contractor plus furniture annd furnishing, we are really indeed stressful especially now that i'm not working. I try not to ask any money from him as i don't feel good. I'm really cutting down on my expenses and i hope he sees that. Anyway now that i'm always at home, other than food, i don't really spent at all...

I understand the stress that hubby is facing especially now that the HDB simply refuse to accept our appeal for the $30K AHG. Which means now we have to be even more careful with the money..

I'm trying my best to think and maximise what we can do with the money that we have, on things that we can save on and things that are redundant.. example, we can do without a feature wall or hacking even though it look nicer but i think we can save on that.. simplicity is nice, we can play it up with colors and wallpaper.

Furniture and electrical appliances is another big headache. After going to so many different places, as well as many questioning, we have finally decided on what is really needed.

I know hubby knows that i yearn for a oven and a big wardrobe, despite me saying we can always buy an oven later, he insisted that we get it know so that in future we don't have to about how to get it install again. I know in his heart he wants to give me what i want. I always say that a convection oven is different from those normal oven which can produce different result. As such, he still think that its better to get it now than later and let me decide what i want. After so long, i finally decide to get the bosch oven. sound expensive, but it's cheaper as compared to what the other sales person has recommended. *love him*

Hubby also decided on his 46'' led tv as well as the samsung washer. I know he wanted an even better tv but at the current moment, i think this tv will be more than sufficient and can last us for at least a good 2 years before a new technology is being developed again. =D

Despite all this headache and stress, i am really looking forward to it and at the same time, welcoming the new member.. Aloysius Joshua Tan, our son.. At this moment, it's him that keeps me going and hubby going. I used to think that it's the wrong timing, but now i really appreciate this precious gift.

No matter how tough it is, i believed it is only temporary. I trust that the faith that my hubby have in his religion plus his prayer will be heard. It's only a matter of time. I chosen this hubby myself, even though ppl may question me like he's not working, how we survive. I hate it when people have doubts about him or even keep telling him this and that, that demoralized him BUT I TRUST HIM. They are not his wife, they don't know what he had been doing. I know he is trying and working hard and I also know subsequently he will be very busy, that's why he is trying to spent time with me now. I HAVE ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE IN HIM. If i lose confident or faith in him, then i will not be his wife anymore. Yes, we may have quarrels and fights, sometimes, even thoughts like maybe we shouldn't get married, or if we don't have this child crossed my mind, but i'm thankful to have him. It's great to have him and just like our wedding vow:

"I vow to always keep my love, as pure as it is today.
In your laughter, and your tears, in your sickness, and your health.
In your comfort, and your fears, in your poverty and your wealth.
I promise to be true to you, I promise to cherish you.
I give this ring, as a token, I now marry you."

As tough as the road ahead may seem (1yr max), I promise that in sadness, I will bring you joy, In happiness, I will share it with you. In poverty, I will make our love rich. In wealth, our love will not grow poor. When you need encouragement, it will be from me. When you need a helping hand, it will be mine.

But hey, things always have two-sides. Looking at the bright side, we don't have to worry about the monthly installments for hse, which is very encouraging. Afterall, not many people are able to. Yes, we may not own the house even though we fully pay for it, BUT we have the luxury of staying at home and need not worry about the few hundreds bucks of housing installments plus the utilities plus the conservancy bills which will add up to 1k plus? instead we only need to pay for what's necessary which is only a quarter of it. Heehee i'm happy! that means we save more on our CPF if i go back to work which i plan to. I can do what i like and plan for our second baby and spent the money on our kids and family rather than the stupid interest plus the loan. Hubby can also change his car if we can afford, afterall the stress is only that minimum once we settle our house renovation and appliances which i know we will go for installments as this is only way for us now since we can't loan any money. =( BUT this is also good because we don't have to worry about it. There are many other people who are worse off than us... we are consider lucky already. =)

不管未来如何,我们会手牵着手,一起渡过一切...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter