CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Sunday 12 October 2008



if i could turn back the hands of the clock.. will my decision remains the same??

during a conversation just now, someone mention something that i had put at the back of my mind.. but it was never forgotten.. swear...who will ever forget when it's so dear to you....

i cried hard.. i felt bad... more guilty then ever..

i blame myself for it... i hate that decision... but can it ever be undone? i wish my option was the other at that point of time.. but i was being persuaded and convince that it will be better if i choose the other option... i persuaded myself that yes it will be better.. being logical makes me unable to follow my heart...

regret? yes.. extremely.. absolutely... i had sinned....

life goes on... but that feeling will forever remains.. pls forgive me... pls...

if it should ever happen again, my decision will not be that anymore... i will follow my heart and stick with it....

i sincerely pray and hope god will........




0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter