CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Wednesday 23 January 2008

if only...



if only........


my course don't have so many assignments....

it's not so intensive......

i have more time on my own....

i am doing a job that i love.....

i don't have to worry about $......

everyone close to me live in harmony and considerate to each other's feelings.....

i am happy everyday.....

i don't get fat regardless what i eat.....

i am smart enough.....

i would....

enjoy the course more....

have more time of my own....

can spent my time accompanying my love ones and doing the things that i like....

i won't be late, feel bored and i will be much more happy....

i can get my dream house, wedding and honeymoon....

i will have a happy family...

i will be a person without worries and anger....

i can get to enjoy all the good food in the world and only exercise for fun and my own health..

i will get through all my exams and solve all my problems easily....


if only............




0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter