CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Tuesday 15 January 2008

beginning the year with..

this blog was started because my BO went for a company trip and i was being left in sg (no choice) and i miss him... now he begin the year with reservist... not 1 week, not 2 weeks but 3 and half weeks... and therefore, here i am again.... arughhhhh!!!!!!!! =(

the first day----> i miss him like crazy, woke up at 530am trying to call him and just listen to his voice before he drive off... 7am - 730am, hold on to my phone half sleeping half awake cos he say he will call me when he reach camp... 732am my phone ring and i was halfway brushing my teeth, quickly rinse my mouth and pick up the call, finally i hear his voice, so chirpy and lively immediately i feel so happy... throughout the day i don't feel like doing anything, i just want to stay at home and think everything about him, his hug, his kiss, his words, his actions, suddenly just miss him so terribly much.... tears fill up my eyes, almost cry in office (i know i'm being silly and exaggerating cos he only went back to reservist it's not as if he's fighting a battle or not coming back or what but i just miss him and want to see him)

the reality --> i need him, want him.......

this is the second day... feeling better but still missing him terribly....

still remember 2 nights before he went back to camp, lying on the bed, he sang to me and said some real sweet things... reali sweet and touches my heart so much that i cried.. wish the time can stop at that moment with him hugging me, looking in my eyes while singing... and at that time, that was all i need... him..

"Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever"

love it when----

i see him the moment i open my eyes in the morning...

he say good morning darling and kiss me on my lips.....

both of us are snatching the mirror to get prepared....

kissing and resting my head on his shoulder when he's warming up his car.....

holding my hand throughout the journey..........

dropping me off at my workplace, kiss and hug me goodbye.........

wave to me before he drive off......

calling me as and when and telling me he love me and misses me....

letting me know where he's going even though i never question him....

cooking the dishes that i like to eat....

washing up cos he knows that i hate washing....

the excitement in us when we are applying for our "love nest"....

looking around for my ring ........

he call me silly baby.....

i miss him..

i love him and i hope to spent the rest of life happily with him... =)


hope his reservist will be over soon...


0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter