CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Thursday 12 July 2007

my bday!!








B'day was fantastic =)







Surprise 1 ; pink tulips send to my office ;)





my favourite flower tulips!







Colleague kept smiling at me and we started chatting about what flowers we recieved before..








First...










Cafe del mar











Our table number












We ordered a tapas, 2 mains & 2 juices it's more then enough ....







Warm seasonal mushroom

Fettuccine Champignon

Grilled Succulent Lamp Chops





The food was good, ambiance was nice and scenery was enhance b'cos of his presence =)










Next....











Songs of the sea



























it wasn't reali much about story but more bout the lights and water... the effects was simply breathtaking... Oh there's also fireworks! but only for a short while. The combination of the lights, water and fireworks reali make you go 'WAH!'







juz so sweet of him to bring me to de show (i been talking about it) haha





Went back to the car to take the flowers out for some photo-taking session haha and at the same time to get ourself a drink.







he suddenly open the car boot,









Da tang!!











Surprise 2 ; a gigantic Tasmania devil with a big ribbon on his head =)









it's was so ccUUTeee, especially the ribbon.... i was so surprise... and i just cant stop laughing...









He ask me to look around for another surprise....











look around the car boot, nothing.. started searching the Tasmania devil and i found it;












surprise 3 ; citigems I'nova earrings behind de tongue of the Tasmania devil =D











naughty darlin... amaze that he found and got it for me i love that earrings... there's also a small card with sweet writings that are meant for my eyes only...








walk around sentosa and took photos,















the staff saw and volunteer to take pix for us *smile* thank you















went to take some pixs with oscar (the star of songs of the sea but i don't understand why is he de star when he only appear in the show for less then 10times) at the entrance of the shop after the staff say 'no obligations'. after that we went into the shop to have a look at the photo that they took. It was reali nice , so ended up we bought the photos, but it's also for remembrance =) The best part was, my SO told the staff that it's my bday and they started singing the bday song to me, i'm so paiseh. But it's was so sweet...





this is a photo frm a photo so it's look kinda funny (keke) but i still love it anyway he got another one but different oscar =)














went back to the car and head straight home, i couldn't stop smiling and till now i'm still wondering and cant believe that he came up with all this ideas... btw, he's not a romantic person, that's why... =D







Reali enjoyed myself so much n i'm so thankful to have an SO like him who put in so much effort and killed so many of his brain cells just to see me smile...






thank you love =)







And an ang bao from my mother! =) last surprise before my day end







0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter