CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Wednesday 13 April 2011

6 months into my marriage, 4 months into my pregnancy, 2 months to owning a house and starting a family of my own.. From bf to hubby, from miss to mrs and now to mummy. This is how fast time flies..

Our wedding was held on the 3rd October 2010 at GoodWood park hotel. Looking back at how we met, our courtship days, our phonecalls & dates that we hope it never ends.. arguements, fights and making up.. 3 years 11mths.. and now we are stepping into another phase of our life. ~Marriage~




Our wedding was filled with fun, laughter and some tears. Tears of happiness.. I remembered how my mum teared when she was covering me with the veil. That moment. How my dad said to my mum asking her not to cry and that it's a happy occasion. The huge smile on my dad's face, the tears on my mum's face, their little princess has grown up and that she's leaving her nest that she had been with for the past 24yrs and moving on with her life with her soulmate.



My eldest brother, whose face was also beaming with joy. I simply can't forget the look on his face and the comment that he make when he saw his little sister all dolled up ready for her big day. 你看, 明慧今天很美喔! 很像公主!真的很像公主! He behaved as though i'm his daughter that is going to be married. =) My second elder brother, even though he did not say much, but i know he's feeling really happy n busy because he's snapping pictures all the way as my mum keep saying 来跟妹妹拍照!来帮妹妹拍照! =)




My husband, who teared while reading his vow to me, silly him.. but i feel so touched.. the games that my sisters played on him, poor him, but i do have fun while watching the playback on the video. Haha.



This is my family. There are many ups and downs. But i am happy and thankful for everything.

At the same time, not forgetting my dear friends. Especially my dearest friend since secondary, Huizhen, who is there with me the whole day. Even during my pre-wedding photoshoot. My relatives, classmates, my ex-coll, whom i know attended my wedding and given me n my partner their most sincere wishes. I am reali indeed love by many.



I may not have alot of friends, but those i know, i know for sure they will be there with me throughout my life..




Celeste, Huizhen, who cheer me up and listen to me when i am down..
Caroline, for the many many hand-made cards.. showered with love..
Jean, who specially bake an oreo cheesecake during my bday.. sweetness~
My Family, who do little things that i know they love and care for me...
Adrian, my partner, my soulmate, who showered me with endless tender love, care and putting efforts in trying to be his best.


Thank you for everything.. =)

Wedding ~ take 1 year to plan ~ 1 day event ~ result ~ bountiful of blessings, love, fun and tears.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter