CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



wedding websites


Wednesday 8 April 2009




suddenly find myself very ignorant..

so many things that i do not know...

the most common thing that people know but i have not idea about it....

- tax ( 0 knowledge)
- elections
- the happenings in sg ( the only one that i know is the food poisoning in gelyang serai. =( )
- how does this and that works.. ( i'm not that good in IT as well)
- what insurance do i have.. ask my baby and he will tell u.. can't believe it, it's my policy yet i don't know...
- car license
- nuts about car.... and i mean the basic.. i don't even know what the hell COE is and the purpose...
- how does loans work...
- love make up but tink my skills sux
- my salutation after getting married.. mrs lim-tan , mrs angelia tan, mdm.. should i adopt, keep my maiden name or what? approach lawyer or ica???



my god!


am i hopeless or what?

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter